FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TextPipe provides a visual interface where text filters can be designed, tested, documented - and understood by others months later.
TextPipe combines ultra-fast search/replace (e.g. 300,000 search terms), sorting of gigantic files, Unicode and code page conversion, extraction of esoteric mainframe copybook data, and website text mining tools all into the one convenient toolbox. Filters can also be automated and embedded into your favorite programming language.
Uniquely, TextPipe can restrict the scope of a filter to ranges of lines and columns, to a set of CSV or tab-delimited fields, to lines matching a pattern, to specific HTML/XML tags and more. Restrictions can be stacked together, e.g. to only change the ALT text of IMG tags with a hyperlink around them.
TextPipe is used extensively by data providers, mail houses, publishers, banks, federal and state government agencies, universities, law courts, systems integrators, DBAs and IT consultants - in 62 countries - by anyone that routinely deals with text.
Contact: Simon Carter
Company: DataMystic, 5 Bond St, Mt Waverley, Victoria 3149, Australia
TextPipe can be downloaded from the company's website, www.datamystic.com. The Pro license is $395, with a Standard ($169) and Lite ($59.95) edition also available.
Also available: A consultant's No Editing Edition (with editing disabled), an application programmer's TextPipe Engine, and a Multi-CPU version.
TextPipe runs on Microsoft Windows 10, 9, 8, 7, Vista/Vista x64, 2003/2008 Server with 40 MB free disk space and 8 MB RAM. The download file is 27 MB.
Founded in 1990, DataMystic has its headquarters in Melbourne, Australia, and has thousands of customers worldwide, including Bank of America, NASA, US Department of Energy. Its charter is to provide IT professionals with time saving data analysis tools. In addition to DirDate, DataMystic offers:
- TextPipe Pro, an application that lets you search and replace multiple phrases across multiple text files in a single operation;
- ExcelPipe, an application that lets you search and replace multiple phrases across multiple Excel spreadsheets in a single operation;
- WordPipe, an application that lets you find and replace text across multiple Word documents in a single operation;
- File and Folder Watcher, an application to trigger file processing when new files arrive (e.g. large video files arriving via FTP);
- DataPipe, a utility that makes it easy to search and replace information in live databases;
- and other productivity software for Windows.
Editors: Full review copies are available on request - please reply to this email.
You are welcome to include the evaluation edition on cover mount CDs.
Direct download link: https://www.datamystic.com/textpipepro-pr.exe
Product page: https://www.datamystic.com/textpipe.html
Use RSS feeds to get future press releases, see: https://www.datamystic.com/rss