Melbourne, Australia - July 14, 2012 - DataMystic announces the latest release of File and Folder Watcher - its file monitor that triggers new tasks when files arrive (such as via FTP).
File and Folder Watcher 3.5 monitors a set of folders and subfolders, waiting for new files to arrive. When they do, it first checks that they are complete - which is essential for processing huge video files that might take some time to be fully written to disk.
File and Folder Watcher can then either process each file individually, or group files together within a time window (e.g. 5 minutes). Files can then be sent on for copying, emailing, archiving, image processing etc.
File and Folder Watcher is highly efficient - taking very little Windows resources to run. It also can recover from network timeouts. A full log is kept of all actions.
File and Folder Watcher can be downloaded from the company's website, www.datamystic.com. The Standard version is US$24.95, Server version US$195. Multi-user discounts and software bundles are available.
File and Folder Watcher runs on Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista®, 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003 Server, XP x32 and x64 with 5 MB free disk space. The download file is 3.6 MB. Memory usage: 8MB.
Founded in 1990, DataMystic has its headquarters in Melbourne, Australia, and has thousands of customers worldwide, including Bank of America, NASA, US Department of Energy. Its charter is to provide IT professionals with time saving data analysis tools. In addition to File and Folder Watcher, DataMystic offers:
- TextPipe Pro, an application that lets you search and replace multiple phrases across multiple text files in a single operation;
- ExcelPipe, an application that lets you search and replace multiple phrases across multiple Excel spreadsheets in a single operation;
- WordPipe, an application that lets you search and replace multiple phrases across multiple Word documents in a single operation;
- DetachPipe, a program to detach, delete and compress attachments from large email accounts, while maintaining a clickable link to the documents;
- DataPipe, a utility that makes it easy to search and replace information in live databases;
- and other productivity software for Windows.
File and Folder Watcher evaluation copy: http://www.datamystic.com/filewatcher-pr.exe
Info page: http://www.datamystic.com/filewatcher.html
Use RSS feeds to get future press releases, see: