Convert OEM Code Pages to ANSI with TextPipe Pro. TRY IT FREE
- Convert 151 OEM code pages to ASCII or ANSI, or vice-versa [see
- Convert between Unicode and 145 other encodings (UTF-8, ISO-8859-*, BIG5
- Convert huge multi-Gigabyte files
- Run overnight via command line or scripting
- and more!
Here's How - Convert OEM to ANSI
- Double-click Filters\Unicode\Convert to and from Unicode
- Set the FROM format to the desired code page e.g. 1251 (ANSI - Cyrillic),
1256 (ANSI - Arabic) etc.
- Set the TO format to ANSI
- Drag and drop the files to convert onto the Files to Process Grid
- Click Go at the base of TextPipe's window
And...TextPipe handles multi-Gigabyte files with ease, and can be
automated or scripted.
Download now -->
Like us...you'll find yourself using TextPipe again and again for
all kinds of text-processing tasks.
Try it now for free. Setup takes only 1 minute
Installing TextPipe is a simple process that takes only 1
Need To Convert Data Right Now?
We offer a 90-day money back guarantee, and accept payment online via credit
card, and offline via check, wire and purchase order.
Need More Information About TextPipe Pro?
Please click here.
Ask Us a Question!