TextPipe Lite provides a range of very powerful
filters at a greatly reduced cost. The Lite edition
provides End Of Line conversion between DOS/Mac/Unix files. If the Lite
edition does not fully meet your needs, the
Standard Edition or Pro Edition can be
purchased as a form of upgrade.
- Perform one or more replacements AT THE SAME TIME
- Search for MULTI-LINE text and special characters
- Powerful editing control - Restrict replacing to just inside HTML tags like the TITLE tag, META
tags, inside the ALT text of Image tags, META tags and more!
- Replace in unlimited files and folders
- Case sensitive or insensitive matches
- Remove blank lines and extra white space
- Add line numbers
- Convert Unix and Mac text files to DOS format
- Scripts and command line switches
- Match text exactly (ASCII/ANSI/Unicode) or with regular expressions,
EasyPatterns and Unicode patterns
- No limit on file size! Even files over 10GB are handled!
- Extremely FAST!
- Replaces inside Zip files, and the new Microsoft Office 2007 formats
DOCX, XLSX, PPTX
- Context sensitive help (just press F1)
- Thousands of delighted customers!
- International translations
- Support is available in the Help File, the
FAQ, our discussion forums and from our
- 5 lessons included!
TextPipe comes in a number of different configurations to suit your
deployment profile (see comparison). Click below to read more about each configuration:
- TextPipe Pro (US$ 395/EU€ 336.77*)
- for data mining, data cleansing and reformatting
- TextPipe Standard (US$ 199/EU€ 169.66*)
- for program source code and more advanced editing
- TextPipe Lite (US$ 29.95/EU€ 25.53*)
- for website search and replace
TextPipe runs on
Microsoft® Windows® 7 and x64, Vista®, Vista 64, 2008/2003 Server, XP, 2000.
We also provide
Professional Services and can tailor TextPipe to suit your requirements.
- WordPipe search and replace in Word documents
- ExcelPipe search and replace in Excel spreadsheets
- DataPipe search and replace in live database records
- ResumePipe if you need to cleanse and process emails.
TextPipe Lite was formally known as TextPipe Web and DropConvert.