An Electronics Company in the UK
TextPipe is definitely a very handy tool, and combined with the BOXER text editor
it is a formidable force
- eCommerce Project Manager
- We receive EDI files which are normally in a string, with a ' as the
line terminator. TextPipe can insert a carriage return & LF after this character, which lets
us view the file more easily.
- We need to compare Large flat files sometimes line by line, for character
positions. TextPipe can extract a collection of lines for us from huge files, then
delete the columns that we don't need.
- For a temporary solution with an XML process, we have used TextPipe to
extract business data from XML messages - Once we mastered the technique of
- Random difficult data manipulation ! - TextPipe is the only tool that I
have come across that can tackle the impossible.