Software runs successfully on Windows 98, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista &
Windows 7 and 8 x32/x64
Reduce the size of your Outlook folder files
(PST file), making them smaller, easier to backup, and making Outlook faster
and more reliable.
DetachPipe manages your email attachments by automatically (or manually)
detaching attachments and saving them to disk, while leaving a clickable link in
the email in their place. Attachments
can be compressed to save space, and identical attachments can be merged
to a single copy. What's new in this version?
How do I use it?
- You'll find DetachPipe's ribbon at the top of the
Outlook window, and other places.
- Select the email or group of emails you want to process
- Click the appropriate button in the Ribbon.
- saves attachments to disk with no prompting - using the
- saves attachments to disk and leaves a clickable link in the email
(you can restore the attachment later if needed)
Save to disk - saves
attachments to disk (the email is left unchanged)
Delete - deletes
Restore - reattaches
any detached files
Compress - compresses
attachments, making them smaller
Decompress - uncompresses
attachments, restoring them to their original size
Unlink - converts
DetachPipe links to normal links so deleting the email does not
delete the attachment at the same time
Folders... - lets
you select a group of folders for processing
- To process one email, select it and choose from the icons
- To process a group of emails/selection, select them and choose from the
- To process a folder, right-click it and choose DetachPipe\Detach
- To setup a Rule for a folder, right-click it and choose DetachPipe\Create
auto detach rule or DetachPipe\Create scheduled detach rule
- For automatic operation, click DetachPipe\Settings..., Detach settings tab/Incoming
- To detach attachments after 30 days, click DetachPipe\Settings..., Detach settings tab/Scheduled Detach
- To manually process a set of folders, click the DetachPipe\Folders. You can then choose the folders to process
- To process the current email, right-click it and choose from the DetachPipe
Open all attachments - opens every
attachment without having to click on each individually.
Verify links- checks that all DetachPipe links point to
Process email body with TextPipe...
- run text processing over the contents of the email
Sends large attachments
privately via a secure web site -
Upload All to DetachPipe.com - uploads
attachments from all selected emails to your DetachPipe.com
Invite to DetachPipe.com - invites users from all selected
emails to use DetachPipe.com
Login - validates your login information against
Upload new file(s) - uploads one more files directly to
Show progress... - shows the progress of any uploads.
Settings... - configures
Incoming, Outgoing, Scheduled Detach and Manual settings.
Help - brings up this help file
Buy DetachPipe Now - goes to
DetachPipe on the Web - goes to
Check Web for
Change language - changes the user interface language
About - shows the About dialog