Discuss WordPipe, ExcelPipe and PowerPointPipe. Get help with installation and running, notify us of bugs, request new features and enhancements.
Moderators: DataMystic Support, Moderators
How do I create a hyperlink for something within the document? I'm creating a newsletter to email out to people. So I have a list of contents and I want to hyperlink those to where they are in the article. For instance, if I click on "Eye Health...Page 2" in the content box, I want to be able to go right to that section of the document.
Last edited by anameeka
on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:11 pm
Hi - the only way you can do this is one phrase or word at a time.
1. First, create a document with the text hyperlinked. e.g. the word 'wolf'
2. Copy this text to the clipboard.
3. In WordPipe, set search term to 'wolf', replace term to
When you run WordPipe, 'wolf' is replaced by the hyperlinked 'wolf' from the clipboard.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1863
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:32 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Return to WordPipe, ExcelPipe and PowerPointPipe Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests