Can I add text side by side...where the 'text to add' window would accept variable, ie. @texttoadd?
I was reading your updates page and I don't understand what is written there...if this indeed would do what I need it to do:
Can you please clarify?
What's New in TextPipe v8.3 - February 24, 2009
* Filenames specified in TextPipe can now make use of embedded environment variables using e.g. %PROGRAMFILES%, %TEMP% syntax.
- Search/replace list filter
- Log filename
- Execute filter input/output filename and command to run
- Sound to play on completion, and default editor
- Add Left/Right Margin, Header/Footer, Add Text Side by Side
- Output filter new extension, new output folder and single output filename
- Merge and Link filters.
What I am trying to accomplish is merging a table that spans two pages. These two pages spans exist as two separate html tables.
I simply need to dynamically add every other page side by side to the preceding one.
Variables, variables if we could only use variables everywhere