We've just unleashed a new round of ManageBGL features for you!
* Improved security. You may have already seen messages relating to this
* Improved Health Care Team Sharing - making this process easier
* Health Care Team portal, making it easy to triage the patients with the worst results -
focusing on patients with the highest A1C, or in-patients with pending hypos
* Carer portal, making it less complicated for carers to navigate ManageBGL.
* Live A1C reporting on charts screen - so you can know your A1C
before you see the doctor!
* Logging for
* Liver test
* Vitamin D
* Cholesterol LDL/HDL/VLDL/Total
* Better guidance for setup - now shows the percentage complete
* Sensible defaults (and warnings for these) to make it easier when the
setup is incomplete
* Now includes modeling ICU (Intensive Care Unit) feeds - Osmolite, TwoCal, Jevity
* Modelling added for Humulin 70/30
* Fixed log date range, and log type setting of log query (was being ignored)
* Time-based ratios no longer round their output. This allows for Carb ratios
like 12.32, and makes the calculator more accurate.
* Wizard now recalculates when moving from 'Hi' back to BGL field
* Inplace edit now does not modify audit logs
* Prevention of doubling-up of overlapping identical factors
* History for factors changes, and negative factors now allowed
* Import now allows negative time offsets
* Simpler basal rate modeling for people not using insulin pumps
If you haven't used ManageBGL in a while, is there a problem we can help with?
Quick Start Guide <http://www.ManageBGL.com/help>
Or just reply to this email - we'd love to help!
We are also on Skype <skype:datamystic?call>
We've been working hard to make it even better, and even more tailored for your Meter, CGMS and Pump.
ManageBGL Customer Service Team
Enter any questions you have about the ManageBGL.com website here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- DataMystic Support
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:32 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest