Hi , Boris
First thing you should to scope output what you want .
If you want only word in each line you should have 3 step to do.
1. Use filter convert EOL and set auto detect to DOS
2. Find and replace input into 1 word per line by filter replace .
3. Extract output in pattern 1 word per line.
1. Use filter convert EOL and set auto detect to DOS to make sure you can known End of line in file to process .
2. Use filter "Replace -> find pattern(perl style)" to extract only word in each lines .
You can use regular expression below to find pattern from your data
^ *([a-zA-Z\-]+) *([0-9]+) *$
to replace to
when you use this filter , you can got only word in each line .
If you not sure all lines have pattern like your example .
However, you still need output .
You can extract only output in pattern you want .
3. Use filter "Extract -> Extract lines matching (grep)"
use regular expression below to extract pattern from your data
This filter above can confirm pattern output you got .
If you need other help by text pipe , please feel free to ask me.