Get help with installation and running here.
Moderators: DataMystic Support, Moderators
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:49 am
- Location: UK
It would be of some interest to provide two new Unicode filters:
- Convert characters to character names
- Convert character names to characters
as the encoding for both.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2237
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:32 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
In the Unicode folder you will find a number of filters that can perform these conversions.