Search and Replace for Excel takes ALL the hard work out of replacing
text across multiple Microsoft? Excel?
spreadsheets. Just imagine - next time your organization changes its phone
number, address, web site or CEO - just run Search and Replace for Excel across
your file server or website to fix all affected spreadsheets in one hit.
Translators can use Search and Replace for Excel's grid to define
multiple search/replace pairs.
recommended by Microsoft!
[ user benefits ]
- No limit on the number of spreadsheets processed - use it across an entire
file server or web server
- Translators can import search/replace lists from Excel, CSV- or
- Easy to use with integrated online help
- Supports the same search and replace options as Microsoft Excel, plus more
- Stand-alone - doesn't integrate directly with Excel so it doesn't
destabilize your installation
- Translations are available for other languages
[ features ]
- NEW! Unicode search and replace
- NEW! Search-Only mode
- Search and replace with all Excel's options such as Match Case, Whole
Cell/Partial Cell etc, plus more.
- Handles any number of sub folders
- Search and replace inside hyperlink addresses
- Search and replace UNC link paths
- Search and replace inside shapes
- NEW! Search and replace inside built in document properties and
custom properties such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc
- NEW! Search and replace inside headers and footers
- Control the spreadsheet types used - so you can process .xls, or any
custom spreadsheet type
- Can be automated via the command line
- Handles password-protected spreadsheets - these get flagged for manual
- Easy to install/uninstall
- The original file date and time stamp can be preserved.
[ screen shot ]
Default screen (Click to enlarge)
[ technical specifications ]
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista®, 2012/2008/2003 Server, XP x32 and x64
- Microsoft Excel
2016, 360, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP or Microsoft
2016, 360, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP (not Excel 97)
- Hard Disk with 2 MB free disk space
- 32 MB RAM
Multi-user, Site and Enterprise licenses are also available to enhance the
efficiency of your entire team.
Note: Under Excel 97 and earlier, the Search Inside Hyperlink Addresses
feature does not work because in these versions of Excel the hyperlink address
is read-only, not read/write as in later versions. Excel 98 and onwards all work
properly. Note that this does not affect the ability of Search and Replace
for Excel to search and replace the hyperlink displayed text - which is
quite different to the actual hyperlink address. [ buy ]
Lite Edition $99, Full Edition $499
[ download evaluation ]
[ awards ]