This is a collection of frequently asked questions about
Other help resources
There are a number of possibilities:
- Are you using a MAPI-compliant email program?
- If you are
using Lotus Notes you may have to re-install it to enable MAPI support -
please see our
Fix for Lotus Notes Mail Not Available as a Service to MAPI After Outlook
- Is your mail program active AND logged in?
- Is your mail folder a subfolder of the default Inbox? If
your personal folder has a different Inbox to your mail account Inbox you
may have to create a rule to copy or move all resumes to a folder where
EmailPipe can see them
EmailPipe generates GPF errors when it handles dual-format
emails (where the body of the message also appears as an HTML attachment). This
error seems to be generated by Applix, not EmailPipe. You can work around it by
disabling the HTML attachment processing using the Attachment Types button on
the Attachments Tab.
- Open your current .pst file in Outlook (e.g. Archive.pst)
- Set it to be the default file for mail delivery. In Outlook, this is
Tools\Email Accounts, click Next, then change the setting under Deliver new
e-mail to the following location to point to the new .pst file.
- Restart Outlook
- EmailPipe will now be pointing at Archive.pst