Using DirSize is simple:
- Decide if you want to process the current folder or another folder.
If you want to process another folder, you must specify it eg "C:\My Documents",
- Decide if you need the information sorted.
Specify the sort options using -sort=[name|local|total|waste|files|none].
- Decide if you want all subfolders or none (usually you want All).
If you want all subfolders, you don't need to specify anything (this is the default). lIf
you only want to include the folder you selected, use -1. Or specify how many folders deep
you want DirSize to go using -#.
- Decide if you only want to see folders above a particular size.
Use -size=#[K|M|G] to specify the minimum size
- Press [Enter] to start gathering information.
While DirSize is gathering information, you can cancel it by pressing Ctrl+C or