This is a collection of frequently asked questions about
Other help resources
Where do I get TextPipe Pro from?
TextPipe Pro is NOT included in the AbusePipe download. You can download
TextPipe separately from the DataMystic web site -
TextPipe Pro *IS* included when you purchase AbusePipe. Download it after
logging in. The TextPipe Pro download link is
listed underneath the AbusePipe download links.
Why can't AbusePipe see my folders?
There are a number of possibilities:
- Are you using a MAPI-compliant email program?
- If you are
using Lotus Notes you may have to re-install it to enable MAPI support -
please see our
Fix for Lotus Notes Mail Not Available as a Service to MAPI After Outlook
- Is your mail program active AND logged in?
- Is your mail folder a subfolder of the default Inbox? If
your personal folder has a different Inbox to your mail account Inbox you
may have to create a rule to copy or move all resumes to a folder where
AbusePipe can see them
How can I access other Outlook .pst/.ost files?
- Open your current .pst/.ost file in Outlook (e.g. Archive.pst)
- Set it to be the default file for mail delivery. In Outlook, this is
Tools\Email Accounts, click Next, then change the setting under Deliver new
e-mail to the following location to point to the new .pst/.ost file.
- Restart Outlook
- AbusePipe will now be pointing at Archive.pst
Try using the Outlook Redemption Object Model, which provides access to
blocked properties and methods: